What Are the Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift in Houston?
Houston is well known as a pretty hot place. There’s the cliché of Texas as a hot desert, devoid of moisture and anything green. Lately, that’s been pretty true. Sure, Houston in particular has seen its fair share of water-based events (flooding, rainstorms, and so on). But that doesn’t change the fact that Texas is pretty hot pretty often.
All of which is a pretty long way to get to talking about the beach. Hitting the beach is always a popular activity, and that can lead many people to think about how they look in a swimsuit. It’s hard to cool off when you’re feeling self-conscious about your body.
Likewise, the heat tends to have an effect on clothing styles. Texas might be famous for jean-wearing cowboys, but staying cool means (to put it bluntly) wearing fewer articles of clothing—which means wearing shorter shorts. It might not be surprising, then, that many of our Texas and Houston area patients are putting some thought into what their butts look like.
And that’s where we can start talking about Butt Lift procedures.
What is a Butt Lift Procedure?
There are two basic ways that surgeons are able to change the shape of the buttocks, and those two ways involve adding material to the area. In one less common technique, surgeons will sometimes use silicone implants (not all that dissimilar from breast implants) to add the volume and shape required. This procedure isn’t quite as popular as it once was, in large part because of the development of the so-called Brazilian Butt Lift.
A Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure in which fat is taken from one area of your body (usually via a liposuction procedure) and then injected into the buttocks in order to increase the size and roundness (and lift) of the rear end. The final result is a butt that looks bigger, rounder, and often higher on the body. In other words, not only is the shape and size of the buttocks improved, so too is the silhouette and contouring.
Brazilian Butt Lift procedures also have the benefit or producing results that look and feel exceptionally natural. That helps explain why the Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures on the market today.
What Are the Benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift procedures are popular because they offer several important advantages (both over other surgical procedures and more generally). Some of those advantages include the following:
- Excellent Results: Brazilian Butt Lift procedures offer almost all patients fantastic and excellent results. These results mean a bigger, rounder, more attractive rear end for patients that otherwise could not have achieved that look. This means, for many of our patients, a Brazilian Butt Lift can give you the look you’ve always wanted—which leads to increased confidence and self esteem.
- Minimally Invasive: A Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is generally considered to be a minimally invasive plastic surgery procedure. The reason why it’s not considered a “non-surgical” procedure is because of the liposuction required to remove the fat in the first place. However, liposuction is minimally invasive, requiring only a small incision to get results.
- Clothing Will Fit Better: Many articles of clothing are constructed for a kind of “standard” body type. This means that people who don’t fit that “standard” might have a difficult time fitting into clothing properly. A Brazilian Butt Lift can help patients find the right fit when it comes to getting into clothing. This can also lead to an increase in confidence and self-esteem—not to mention lead to an increase in your wardrobe size.
- Two Procedures for the Price of One: One of the primary appeals of Brazilian Butt Lift procedures is that they are, essentially, two procedures for the price of one. Not only do you get the rear end you want, but you also get to remove some fat from an unwanted area—meaning you get fantastic contouring in two separate areas. For many patients, this is a bonus too good to pass up.
Other Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift may include the following:
- Loss of fat in targeted area
- A more proportional body
- Increased confidence
- Boost to self-esteem
- Minimally invasive plastic surgery procedure
- Incredibly natural looking results
Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery
Recovery from a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure comes in two different flavors, if you will. First, there will be recovery from the liposuction procedure. To get a better sense of what that stage of the recovery will look like, please read the content on our liposuction page.
Brazilian Butt Lift recovery takes some special care. Once the fat is transferred to its new home in your rear end, it will take that fat some time to “take” to the new area. This means that patients are generally encouraged to treat their flank quite gingerly for a few weeks. Indeed, patients may be instructed to refrain from sitting or laying on their buttocks for at least two weeks to ensure that as much of the fat is protected as possible.
Brazilian Butt Lift Results
When patients discuss the results from Brazilian Butt Lift procedures, they often talk about dramatic transformations. It can be exceptionally difficult (often impossible) to get the rear end you want with only diet and exercise. Brazilian Butt Lift offers patients a way to increase the size and definition of the buttocks in a way that flatters the body and contours so well that it looks natural.
This can be an enormous boon for patients who are self-conscious about their flat or unflattering back ends. Brazilian Butt Lift is an enormously popular procedure, and many patients report a significant uptick in confidence and self-esteem. If you would like to know more about where you can get a Brazilian Butt Lift in the Houston area, contact South Shore Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation.
We will help you achieve the transformation you’re after! Contact us today to get started!